Wednesday 10 September 2014

// Pattern in the Powder Room


Would you go bold in the bathroom?


My partner isn't quite as adventurous as me when it comes to decorating, so I tend to relegate the crazy prints and colours to artwork, cushions and accessories.

But I just can't keep the need for a big expanse of pattern at bay.

So this was my thinking..letting myself go crazy with the downstairs loo! 

It's the perfect plan.





Can you imagine the wow factor your guests would get?!


And look at that dalmatian print paired with the malachite mirror. I die.



I mean who doesn't want zebras all over their walls right?



Here are a few of my favourite wallpaper prints:

(1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.)

Which one is your favourite? 

I'm in love with the bees. Can someone make me a notebook in this print?! If you've got the skills, seriously, let me know. 



Helena xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment