Wednesday 23 April 2014

// Garden Series : Pallet Lounging


DIY Pallet Sofa Inspiration


As mentioned in my last post I'm hoping to attempt some DIY in my garden this year. One idea that keeps springing up is the use of old pallets to create outdoor sectional sofas. I love the boho/vintage vibe that they create in the garden, especially when paired with an overhead leafy trellis or floaty drapes.




DIY Outdoor Pallets Sofa




colorful pillows




1x1.trans How to construct a garden lounge with wooden pallets




Which one is your favourite? I love the bright and vibrant colours in the last picture - they would work great to liven up my small garden for BBQs with my friends this summer.

Has anyone tried anything like this before? I'd love to see examples of what you guys have done to your outside escapes on twitter, or feel free to leave a link to your blogs in the comments below.

Helena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment